Criminal And Municipal Court
When facing charges in municipal court, many people immediately plead guilty because they believe they have no other options.
However, even if you believe the facts of your case stack against you, The Law Firm of Michael S. Rothmel, LLC, can help. We can protect your rights and defend against your criminal charges in the most appropriate way, whether it involves negotiating a plea bargain or taking your case to trial.
Lawyer Michael S. Rothmel has decades of experience in New Jersey criminal and municipal courts. He knows how to work with court personnel while pursuing a fair outcome for you.
A Well-Rounded Criminal Law Attorney In Mount Holly
We represent people facing a variety of criminal charges in New Jersey courts:
- Domestic violence – We have extensive experience in both family law and criminal defense, allowing us to offer comprehensive solutions when you are facing a domestic violence charge or a restraining order.
- Drug offenses – We can help mitigate the consequences of a drug-related arrest by helping you seek rehabilitation or negotiate for a less serious charge.
- Drunk driving/DWI – We are well-versed in both traffic and criminal courts, allowing us to handle your DWI arrest effectively.
- Juvenile justice matters – Allegations against children require special care because they can have serious implications for a promising future. We understand the importance of focusing on rehabilitation of juvenile offenders and understanding the unique issues they face.
- Theft and property crimes – Repeat theft crimes can result in mandatory jail time. An experienced attorney can help you avoid that.
- Traffic violations – We work with motorists, including commercial drivers, who are facing traffic tickets in order to help them protect their interests and their driving privileges.
Contact A Speeding Ticket Attorney Serving Burlington County
For 20 years, The Law Firm of Michael S. Rothmel, LLC, has been dedicated to pursuing justice for the middle class in Burlington County, New Jersey, and the surrounding area. To find out how we can help you, please contact us at 609-261-9100 to arrange a consultation.