Burlington County Will Contest Lawyer
When a loved one passes away, he or she does not need to leave behind a massive estate for problems to develop. Situations can quickly become contentious, siblings and other relatives may fight, and things may spiral out of control without the guidance of a lawyer who is well-versed in estate and probate litigation.
A Law Firm Serving Hardworking, Middle Class Families
At The Law Firm of Michael S. Rothmel, LLC, we are committed to meeting the legal needs of New Jersey’s middle class. This extends to will contests and other estate-related litigation, where we help families pursue or defend against claims that affect the assets and legacy their loved ones have left behind. Our decades of experience allow us to find efficient solutions to these complicated situations, and to help our clients preserve the overall value of a loved one’s estate.
Reasons For Will Disputes
While there are many reasons why someone may challenge a will, some of the most common causes for a will contest include allegations of:
- Undue influence by a family member
- Undue influence by a person affiliated with a charity
- Lack of mental capacity to create the will
- Will did not meet procedural requirements (such as being signed or witnessed)
- Will differs from a previous version
- Changes to the will were made very close to a loved one’s death, and substantially alter the terms of a former version of the will
Whether these or other causes for will contests are present in your situation, we have the experience, dedication to high legal standards, and extensive knowledge of estate and probate law necessary to handle these intricate claims.
Contact The Law Firm Of Michael S. Rothmel, LLC
To schedule a consultation with our will contest attorney, contact us today. From our office in Mount Holly, New Jersey, we serve clients in Burlington County and other nearby communities.